Northwestern Connecticut Community College is the small college that does great things!
- NCCC offers over 40 different quality and affordable programs of study.
- NCCC offers a supportive academic environment where students always come first.
- Quality tutoring is available for all NCCC students for free.
- All NCCC students are assigned a faculty advisor. Advisors meet with students at least once a semester to assist with academic and career planning.
- NCCC classes are kept small to assist students with adjusting to college challenges.
- NCCC offers disability services for those in need of services.
- NCCC offers career planning.
- Many NCCC students, after earning their NCCC degress, transfer to public and private universities to continue their education. Transfer pathways are available with many universities. Ask an advisor about the Dual Enrollment Program with Connecticut's 4 state universities and the Guaranteed Admissions program with the University of Connecticut.
- Many programs have internships available.
Please note: The Office of Admissions will be closed on Friday, November 17th. We will reopen on Monday, November 20th at 8:30 a.m.
If you’re interested in learning more about Northwestern Connecticut Community College, we encourage you to take advantage of one of our information sessions. You’ll meet faculty, staff and current students, as well as take a tour of the NCCC campus. We’ll also walk you through the admissions process, financial aid and the programs of study.
When you’re ready to apply, check out these helpful links: