Due to our physical campus closure, we cannot offer in-person placement testing at this time.
Students can submit any or (preferably all) of the following to determine their class placement:
- Your final or in-progress high school transcript that includes a cumulative GPA.
- Proof of standardized testing within the last five years with scores of:
- SAT Math 510 or higher; SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing 460 or higher (Please email a PDF of the report that includes both your name and the test date on the report. Reports do not need to be sent officially from College Board. You can create a PDF from their site. Here is a video that may be of help.)
- ACT Math score of 17 or higher; ACT combined Writing and Language 37 or higher.
- A grade of C or better in college math and English classes (official transcripts must be submitted)
- Transfer students should submit official college transcripts.
**If you do not have any of these documents, you will have an opportunity to self-report your GPA in your application.