Come visit the Office of Admissions, no appointment necessary!
We are located at 119 N. Main Street in Winsted, CT, in the Greenwoods building (Suite 219). Come see us Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm. You can also email us at email@example.com or request a phone/video call with a Northwestern staff member here!
Students can submit any or (preferably all) of the following to determine their class placement:
- Your final or in-progress high school transcript that includes a cumulative GPA.
- Proof of standardized testing within the last five years with scores of:
- SAT Math 510 or higher; SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing 460 or higher (Please email a PDF of the report that includes both your name and the test date on the report. Reports do not need to be sent officially from College Board. You can create a PDF from their site. Here is a video that may be of help.)
- ACT Math score of 17 or higher; ACT combined Writing and Language 37 or higher.
- A grade of C or better in college math and English classes (official transcripts must be submitted)
- Transfer students should submit official college transcripts.
**If you do not have any of these documents, after you are accepted we may have you take a placement test.