Applying for Readmission to NCCC

The Office of Admissions is located in Greenwoods Hall, 2nd floor at Park Place East, Winsted, CT. Our office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm. Campus Map

*Please email the Office of Admissions at or call (866) 526-6008 to confirm what steps below are needed for your readmission. We may have previous admissions documentation and/or test scores on file.*

Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our physical campus will be closed for the remainder of the semester; however, we are telecommuting to help you achieve your educational goals. Please follow the online steps below, and email us at with your questions.

Apply Online Here
Choose “Readmit Student” when you are prompted to choose an Application Type 

QUESTIONS?  Contact us!
Phone: 866-526-6008

For high school graduates/GEDs: Send an official copy of your transcript or GED certificate to the Office of Admissions as a scan or picture to

  • For those born after December 31, 1956, please provide written proof of adequate protection against measles, mumps, and rubella (2 doses).
  • For those born after January 1, 1980, please also provide written proof of adequate protection (2 doses) against Varicella (Chicken Pox).

Download this Immunization Form  to submit to your doctor’s office. You may also take a “titer” test at a medical lab. The completed form may be emailed to

Email the Office of Admissions at to inquire about your placement. If you have completed previous math or English courses and have received a C- or better, we can use that to determine your class placement. If those classes were completed at a college other than NCCC, please provide us with an official or unofficial copy of your transcripts (that include your name and final grades).

You may also submit the SAT unofficial score report (taken within the last five years) that includes the Math and Evidence-Based Reading and Writing scores, as well as your name and the test date.

All documents can be emailed to

While it is optional, students are encouraged to apply for financial aid. To be eligible for financial aid you must enroll, either full-time or part-time, in a degree program or approved certificate. If you are interested in applying for financial aid, you should complete the online Free Application for Northwestern CT Community College Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) available at www.fafsa.ed.govThe school code for Northwestern Connecticut Community College is 009764. Visit the Financial Aid web page for additional information.