NCCC’s 2020 COMMENCEMENT
Thursday, May 28, 2020
68 Main, Torrington, CT
GRADUATES: 5:30 P.M. – 6:00 P.M. – Pictures with the President – President Rooke will be available in the lobby of the Warner Main Stage for students wishing to take pictures with him.
6:00 P.M. – Report to the Nancy Marine Studio Theatre lobby (Smaller theatre next to Warner Main Stage). Lineup will begin promptly at 6:15 P.M. so please arrive on time!
GUESTS: 6:00 P.M. – Theatre doors will open for seating. Guests arriving at 6:30 P.M. or later must wait until the procession has concluded before ushers will seat you. Guests may use the front entrance to the theatre (68 Main Street).
CEREMONY: 6:30 P.M. – Commencement ceremony begins.
- You may pick up your cap, gown, invitations, & tickets at the College Bookstore beginning Monday May 13th
- **Each graduate will ONLY receive 8 tickets to the ceremony**
- Please bring your student ID with you when picking up your cap and gown.
- The College Bookstore will close at 4 P.M. on the day of Commencement.
- You will receive an empty diploma cover as you cross the stage.
- Your actual diploma will be available to pick up immediately following the ceremony.
- If you are unable to attend the Commencement ceremony, you may pick up your diploma and/or certificate after June 3rd in the Registrar’s Office, located in Green Woods Hall, Room 215. Diplomas not picked up by July 12th will be mailed – the College is not responsible for lost or damaged diplomas.
- For seating accommodations please contact Ruth Gonzalez, Commencement Chair at (860) 738-6315 no later than Friday, May 24th
NOT PERMITTED INSIDE THE THEATER: Alcoholic beverages, food, drink, smoking of any kind (including electronic cigarettes) and balloons.