NCCC COVID-19 CORONA VIRUS EMERGENCY RESPONSE AND PREPARATIONS
Updated March 30 2021
SUMMER & FALL 2021 Preliminary Planning
The Summer 2021 class schedule has been posted and is based on current CT Dept. Public Health guidance.
Beginning on June 1st 2021, we are starting to plan for a re-opening of the campus services, with a gradual re-population of the campus throughout July and August. As conditions change, regular updates will be provided here along with our plans for Fall 2021.
The link above provides a very useful guide for all students in the spring 2021 semester, with information on all college services.
If you need guidance on where to find help dealing with COVID-19 or to report exposure or a positive test results, you are required to notify our COVID coordinator. Northwestern’s COVID-coordinator is Associate Dean of Campus Operations, Brian Plessinger and can be contacted at:
- Office: 860-738-6409
As we gradually re-open the campus this spring, the College is required to implement public health measures intended to keep everyone safe. Offices will remain closed through the spring and will assist students remotely via telephone and teleconference.
Our Phase 3 Reopening Plan has been reviewed and approved by the State Lead for Higher Education Reopening for the State of Connecticut.
We will be holding Enrollment Days in the Arts & Sciences Building.
1. Anyone entering a building must wear a mask
2. STUDENTS Please review STUDENT specific instructions.
3. EMPLOYEES Please review EMPLOYEE specific instructions.
4. Review brief CDC Information videos
- Knowing the symptoms and who to contact
- Protecting yourself and others to help prevent the spread of germs
5. Anyone who is entering or exiting the campus MUST complete the Entry/Exit Health Questions form each time that they are on campus, by scanning the QR code which links to the entry/exit form below.
UPDATED January 7th 2021
NCCC has now finalized our class schedule for the spring semester, in conjunction with social distancing requirements and Dept. Public Health and CSCU recommendations. The schedule is published on our website at