NCCC COVID-19 CORONA VIRUS EMERGENCY RESPONSE AND PREPARATIONS
The link above provides a very useful guide for all students in the fall 2020 semester, with information on all college services.
UPDATED August 5th 2020
As we gradually re-open the campus this summer and into the fall, the College is required to implement public health measures intended to keep everyone safe. Offices will remain closed through the summer and will assist students remotely via telephone and teleconference.
Our Phase 3 Reopening Plan has been reviewed and approved by the State Lead for Higher Education Reopening for the State of Connecticut.
We will be holding Enrollment Days in the Arts & Sciences Building as follows:
- Aug 12th 10 AM – 2 PM
- Aug 13th 3 PM – 7 PM
- Aug 19th 10 AM – 2 PM
- Aug 20th 12 PM – 4 PM
- Aug 25th 10 AM – 2 PM
- Aug 26th 12 PM – 4 PM
- Sep 2nd 10 AM – 2 PM
- Sep 3rd 12 PM – 4 PM
- Sep 8th 10 AM – 2 PM
1. Anyone entering a building must wear a mask
2. STUDENTS Please review STUDENT specific instructions.
3. EMPLOYEES Please review EMPLOYEE specific instructions.
4. Review brief CDC Information videos
- Knowing the symptoms and who to contact
- Protecting yourself and others to help prevent the spread of germs
5. Anyone who is entering or exiting the campus MUST complete the Entry/Exit Health Questions form each time that they are on campus, by scanning the QR code which links to the entry/exit form below.
UPDATED June 17th 2020
NCCC has now finalized our class schedule for the fall semester, in conjunction with social distancing requirements and Dept. Public Health and CSCU recommendations. The schedule is published on our website at