Military Experience Credit

After you send the official documentation to NCCC, fill out the Credit Evaluation Form so we can award you credit!

Air Force

Community College of the Air Force transcripts are evaluated by the College Records Office as traditional college transcripts. You can request a CCAF transcript from to submit to:

Northwestern Connecticut Community College
Office of Admissions
Park Place East
Winsted, CT 06098

Army, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard

If you were in the Army, Navy, Marines or Coast Guard you need to request an official Joint Services Transcript from You must send these transcripts electronically to

Once your documents are submitted, your transcripts will be processed within two to four weeks and the results can be seen on Degreeworks.

ACE Military Guide

Accepted Army, Navy, Marine and Coast Guard courses come by recommendation from the American Council on Education (ACE). ACE evaluates and recommends college credit for military training courses and occupations. You can look up evaluated military training and credit recommendations online at ACE Military Guide.