College Transcripts Submission Procedures

Submit official college transcripts for all college-level work you have completed. Transcripts from other Connecticut community colleges may be requested through Official transcripts from other institutions may be sent electronically to or mailed directly to:

Northwestern Connecticut Community College
Office of Admissions
Park Place East
Winsted, CT 06098

*After you send the official transcripts to NCCC, fill out the Credit Evaluation Form so we can award you credit!

Credit will be granted based on the following:

  • a grade of C- or higher
  • admission as an NCCC degree-seeking student
  • course equivalency to NCCC courses within your selected program of study

If you have questions about your college transcript, please contact

NCCC is closely following State Health Guidelines relating to COVID-19.