- Scholarship recipients must enroll for at least twelve (12) credits per semester.
- Complete the online application for admission to NCCC for the fall semester.
- Complete the on-line scholarship application for new students (including essay).
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Applicants must file the 2021-22 FAFSA to be considered for any scholarship that requires demonstrated financial need; detailed instructions for completing the FAFSA are contained in the Financial Aid section of the College’s webpage.
- Submit (or have submitted) a copy of his/her most current high school transcript.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from high school guidance counselor, teacher or community leader.
All scholarship applications and requested documents (essay, high school transcript and letter of recommendation) must be submitted by April 2, 2021 to:
NCCC Scholarship Committee
Northwestern Connecticut Community College
Park Place East
Winsted, CT 06098
Essays may also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include your name and student ID on the essay.)
Incomplete or late scholarship applications will not be reviewed by the NCCC Scholarship Committee.