Continuing students can register online.
New students must first apply for admission.
Continuing Education (Credit-free)
Add/Drop Form – If you wish to Add or Drop a class, you can do so by logging into myCommNet then go to Banner. Depending upon the date, you may get the option to Withdraw rather than Drop.
Address/Phone Number Change Form
Appeal to Withdraw – Complete this form after the regular Withdrawal period has ended.
Change Major/Advisor – login with your comment login. Example firstname.lastname@example.org and your password
Course Substitution – Please discuss this option with your advisor.
- You must apply to graduate!
- Deadline to apply for January 2023 graduation is November 15, 2022.
- Deadline to apply for May 2023 graduation is March 31, 2023.
Prior to submitting a Graduation Application, it is recommended that you meet with your Guided Pathways Advisor to be sure you have met your program requirements. You then need to submit the Graduation Application by the above deadlines.
Be sure to regularly check your COLLEGE EMAIL, all correspondence regarding graduation will be emailed to you (including, missing items or classes you need to complete to be eligible to graduate, date and time of ceremony, and more) .
Incomplete Forms – Note to Faculty: please see the Grading email for a link to the Incomplete Form or the Registrar’s Office Forms Teams Page. Questions please email Kris Kennedy.
- Legal Name Change Form
- Preferred First Name:
- The purpose of this appeal is to assist students who, through one of the extenuating circumstances listed below, withdrew from one or more courses during a given semester.
- Appeals will only be considered for one of the following reasons: documented medical emergency, documented personal emergency, documented military relocation or deployment, or incorrect advisement for your program of study. Appeals are expected to be submitted during the term for which the appeal is being made. Appeals received for a course(s) that occurred in the prior academic year will not be reviewed.
Senior Citizen Registration Form – Once you are on the Registration page, scroll down for Senior Citizen Registration information
Appeal to Withdraw Form – Since the Deadline to Withdraw passed on 4/14, it is now the Appeal to Withdraw period. Students are not able to Withdraw through myCommnet/Banner during this time. Please fill out the Electronic Appeal to Withdraw Form. The deadline to submit this form is 5/7, the last day of classes. If you have any questions, you can email us at email@example.com
Withdrawal Forms –
- If you wish to Withdraw from a class, you can do so by logging into myCommNet then go to Banner – the deadline for this option passed on 4/14
- Be sure to check all deadlines are listed on the Academic Calendar.
High School Partnership Application Inquiry Form