Apply for Admission

Step #1 for new students

Register Online

For returning students. Other options below.

Registration (Credit)

Continuing students can register online.

New students must first apply for admission.

Continuing Education (Credit-free)

Credit Free Registration Form


Academic Appeals Process

Add/Drop Form – It is currently the Withdrawal Period. The Withdrawal Form is below.

Address/Phone Number Change Form

Appeal to Withdraw – Complete this form after the regular Withdrawal period has ended. This must be done by May 9, 2022.

Audit Form

Change Major/Advisorlogin with your comment login. Example 01234567@student.commnet.edu and your password

Course Substitution – Please discuss this option with your advisor.

Credit by Examination

FERPA Release 

Graduation Application 2022

Incomplete Forms – Note to Faculty: please see the Grading email for a link to the Incomplete Form or the Registrar’s Office Forms Teams Page. Questions please email Kris Kennedy.

Legal Name Change Form

Password Reset

Preferred First Name:

Preferred First Name Policy
Preferred First Name Request Form

Refund Appeal Form

Replacement Diploma Form


Request for Non-Disclosure

Senior Citizen Registration Form – Once you are on the Registration page, scroll down for Senior Citizen Registration information

Transcript Request

Withdrawal Procedure:

Withdrawal Form Spring 2022 – The deadline for regular withdrawals has passed. See the Appeal to Withdraw Form above.

Looking for another form? Let us know what you need.