If you need your Northwestern Connecticut Community College transcript, you’re in the right place.
There are two (2) easy ways to obtain your NCCC transcript from the Registrar’s Office – either electronically or in paper format.
Current and Recent NCCC Students: You can submit an official transcript request in myCommNet if you are a current or recent NCCC student and have your NetID and password. Simply follow these instructions:
- Login to myCommNet.
- Click – Banner for Student & Faculty Self-Service (or click on the graduation cap icon in the top right corner.)
- Click – Student Records Button.
- Click – Transcripts then click Request Official Transcript.
- Click – Access the Transcript Ordering Site.
- If you have forgotten your NetID and/or password, use the online self-help tools to obtain it or to reset your password.
Former NCCC Students: If you have not been issued a NetID, you can request an official eTranscript through Parchment. Please make sure your last name, first name, date of birth and last four digits of your Social Security number are entered correctly to ensure timely processing of your request.
Transcripts will be processed within 7 – 10 days. We cannot process transcripts while you wait.
- Current and recent NCCC students can follow the same instructions as outlined above. Simply select Official Paper Transcript under Transcripts.
- Former Students should submit a Transcript Request Form. Print, fill out and sign, then mail or fax the form to us and we will mail out a Transcript.
Other Important Information
- There are no fees for official or unofficial NCCC transcripts.
- If you need an official transcript mail to you, DO NOT open it when it arrives as opened transcripts are no longer considered an official document.