From finding books and DVDs to finding course reserves and research guidance, NCCC’s library does it all. Here is where you’ll find those resources and more at your fingertips! Click on any of the links below for access to these invaluable tools.
Find Books, DVDs and More
Find Research Guides
The Library maintains a physical collection of nearly 35,000 items and a collection of nearly 145,000 electronic books. To better serve the needs of the NCCC students, the Library offers inter-library loan when necessary items are not found in the Library’s collection. Please allow a minimum of ten business days for fulfillment of loan requests. For more information, please contact Jeremy Withnell, 860.738.6478.
Inter-Library Loan Request Form
Library or faculty-owned materials are often placed in the Reserve Collection at the request of faculty members and are used only by students. These materials circulate for one of four loan periods: in-library use only, overnight, 2-day or 7-day. Students may access the Reserve Collection at the Front Desk. For more information, please contact Ann Marie Hyres, 860.738.6479.
NetID Password Reset
Your NetID ( email@example.com ) is your key to accessing most College electronic resources, including remote access to library resources. Need assistance resetting your NetID password?
Hours, Contact, Staff
- Monday – Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Telephone: 860.738.6480
- Text-a-Librarian: 860.735.4623 (Text only)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Patterson, Director, 860.738.6482
- Seth Kershner, Librarian, 860.738.6481
- Naomi Toftness, Librarian, 860.738.6477
- Jeremy Withnell, Library Associate-Public Services, 860.738.6478
- Mami Kajiyama, Library Assistant-Public Services, 860.738.6456