Online learning is an extremely valuable learning format. And it’s one that we’re proud to offer at Northwestern Connecticut Community College. Online learning at NCCC can make a huge difference in managing your busy schedule. However, there are certain requirements that need to be met in order for an NCCC student to take an online class.
NCCC Online Learning Requirements
- Basic computer literacy
- Valid email address
- Internet access
- Send/receive email (with attachments)
- Use a word processing program (MS Word preferred)
- Download documents and/or software
- Enable pop-ups on .my.commnet.edu and .blackboard.com
- Web browser supported by Blackboard Learn
- Java: Java Runtime Environment
- Anti-virus software
You may be required to download and install certain plug-ins, which add function to your browser. Find commonly needed plug-ins here.