Northwestern is operating under special conditions as a precaution due to the coronavirus COVID-19. Please note that we are unable to accommodate walk-in, fax-in, or mail-in registration at this time. While our campus buildings are closed to students and the public for the remainder of the spring 2020 semester, we are available via email to assist you with registration. You can email Kris Kennedy, firstname.lastname@example.org or Debra Zavatkay, email@example.com if you have any questions.
Below are instructions for how to register and pay online
- Go to my.commnet.edu
- Login using your NetID and password.
- Click “Banner Student and Faculty Self Service”
- Click “Registration”
- Select term
- Class registration
- Submit changes
- Follow prompts for payment. Click this link Payment and Payment Plan Directions for instructions on how to make payments and set up payment plans.
Summer & Fall 2020 Registration Dates:
- Online Registration
(for all current and returning NCCC students) – begins Monday, March 30th
Fall 2020 Deadlines:
- Tuesday, August 25th – Last day to Drop with a 100% tuition refund
- Tuesday, September 8th – Last day to Drop with a 50% tuition refund
- Tuesday, November 10th – Last day to Withdraw (no refund)
Spring 2020 Deadlines:
- Tuesday, January 21st – Last day to Drop with a 100% tuition refund
- Tuesday, February 4th – Last day to Drop with a 50% tuition refund
- Tuesday, April 21st (extended from April 7th) – Last day to Withdraw (no refund)
Registration information, Senior Citizen Registration and Registration Deadlines.
Search for a specific class.
View the complete schedule of classes. The schedule will be available online starting October 9th.
Instructions for navigating the NCCC student online system.
Use this form if you forget your NetID and/or password and you’re unable to reset them online.
See important dates for NCCC’s academic schedule.
You must apply to graduate!
The deadline for January 2020 graduation is November 15, 2019 and the deadline for May 2020 graduation is April 14, 2020 (extended from March 30, 2020.)
You should meet with your NCCC advisor or counselor to obtain a graduation plan and submit it along with your Graduation Application by the above deadlines. You should log into mycommnet and look at your Degree Works Audit to be sure you’ve met the graduation requirements before meeting with your advisor.
Be sure to regularly check your COLLEGE EMAIL, all correspondence regarding graduation will be emailed to you (including, missing items or classes you need to complete to be eligible to graduate, date and time of ceremony, and more) .
NCCC’s Commencement Ceremony is May 28, 2020 for all graduating NCCC students.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Registrar’s Office Staff
The Registrar’s Office is located in Greenwoods Hall, Room 215.
Debra Zavatkay, Ed.D.
Phone: 860.738.6312 Fax: 860.738.6413