Below are instructions for how to register and pay online. The option to register online ends at 11:59 pm the day before the semester starts.
- Go to my.commnet.edu
- Login using your NetID and password.
- Click “Banner Student and Faculty Self Service”
- Click “Registration”
- Select term
- Class registration
- Submit changes
- Follow prompts for payment. Click this link Payment and Payment Plan Directions for instructions on how to make payments and set up payment plans.
Spring 2021 Deadlines:
- Thursday, January 21st – Last day to Drop with a 100% tuition refund
- Thursday, February 4th – Last day to Drop with a 50% tuition refund
- Thursday, April 8th – Last day to Withdraw (no refund)
- Thursday, April 1st – Summer Registration Begins
- Thursday, April 15th – Fall Registration Begins
Registration information, Senior Citizen Registration and Registration Deadlines.
Search for a specific class.
View the complete schedule of classes.
Instructions for navigating the NCCC student online system.
Use this form if you forget your NetID and/or password and you’re unable to reset them online.
See important dates for NCCC’s academic schedule.
You must apply to graduate! Deadline to apply is March 31, 2021.
You should meet with your NCCC advisor or counselor to obtain a graduation plan and submit it along with your Graduation Application by the above deadlines. You should log into mycommnet and look at your Degree Works Audit to be sure you’ve met the graduation requirements before meeting with your advisor.
Be sure to regularly check your COLLEGE EMAIL, all correspondence regarding graduation will be emailed to you (including, missing items or classes you need to complete to be eligible to graduate, date and time of ceremony, and more) .
Did you opt for a Pass/Fail Grade notation for Spring 2020?
If you want the pass/fail grade notation that you requested to revert back to the letter grade you earned, click on the following link and complete the form. June 1, 2021 is the deadline to make this change. Please note: if you submit this request, it is irreversible.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Registrar’s Office Staff
The Registrar’s Office is located in Greenwoods Hall, Room 215.
Debra Zavatkay, Ed.D.
Phone: 860.738.6312 Fax: 860.738.6413