Registering for classes at Northwestern Connecticut Community College is quick and easy! There are four simple ways to go about registering at NCCC.
How To Register for Classes at NCCC
Below are instructions for how to register and pay online
- Go to my.commnet.edu
- Login using your NetID and password.
- Click “Banner Student and Faculty Self Service”
- Click “Registration”
- Select term
- Class registration
- Submit changes
- Follow prompts for payment. Click this link Payment and Payment Plan Directions for instructions on how to make payments and set up payment plans.
If you need assistance with course selection, please consult with your faculty Advisor or make an appointment with an Academic Advisor. If you need assistance with myCommNet / Banner you can email Kris Kennedy, email@example.com.
Need more information about Online Learning?
Learn more about Online Learning.
CT Residents who are 62 years of age or older may be eligible for a tuition waiver provided there is space available in the course on the first day of classes. Registration Forms will be accepted by senior citizens and held. We will process the registrations in the order in which they are received a few days before the semester begins.
- Tuition, College Service Fees, Student Activity Fees and Application Fees are waived. Lab Fees and Studio Fees will not be waived and must be paid at the time of registration.
- To be assured a seat in the class, senior citizens have the option of registering and paying in full during the normal registration period.
- Classes can be taken for a grade or as an audit.
- Below are links to forms that will be helpful to you if you decide to register for a class:
- If you have any questions, you can call the Registrar’s Office at 860-738-6314 or 860-738-6312.
Drop & Withdrawal Deadlines
All Drop and Withdrawal deadlines are published on the Academic Calendar. A student who misses the Withdrawal deadline, and has the instructor’s permission to withdraw, must submit a completed “Appeal to Withdraw After the Deadline Form” and submit it to the Registrar’s Office by 4:30pm on the last day of regular classes. No late forms accepted.
Refund policies and Refund appeal policies can be found at: https://www.nwcc.edu/tuition/