The NCCC Center for Student Development provides Career Services to all Northwestern Connecticut Community College students and alumni.
Our Primary Goals
- Provide assistance in making career and related educational decisions
- Serve as a resource for information regarding internships, jobs and networking resources and trends
- Actively support students and alumni in their search for employment
Services We Provide
- Major exploration
- Job Fairs (last Tues. of April from 11-1 in GW Gym)
- Career info and exploration
- Career planning
- Cover letters
- Job search strategies
- Mock interviews
- On-campus recruiting
Students and alumni interested in Career Services should contact Samantha Palombizio.