Interested in Study Abroad?
Want to earn credit for seeing the world?
Check out the resources below for Northwestern Connecticut Community College’s Study Abroad program as well as scholarships!
Questions? Contact NCCC’s Study Abroad Coordinator, Professor Jessica Treat: firstname.lastname@example.org She will be happy to answer your questions about the program!
- NCCC: Paris and Lorraine, France [March 2020] Contact Professor Jessica Treat
- NCCC: Munich and Frankfurt, Germany [August 2020] Contact Professor Jessica Treat
- HCC: Paris, Provence, and Barcelona [Summer 2020]
- Institute of international Education
- CCSU’s Center for International Education
- WCSU Study Abroad
Other colleges in Connecticut with active study abroad programs:
Scholarships for Study Abroad
The U.S. Department of State’s Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship is a grant program that enables students of limited financial means to study or intern abroad, thereby gaining skills critical to our national security and economic competitiveness.
The Gilman Scholarship Program is open to U.S. citizen undergraduate students who are receiving Federal Pell Grant funding at a two-year or four-year college or university to participate in study and intern abroad programs worldwide.
- October 1st for travel anytime between December 2019 and October 2020
- March 3rd 2020 for travel anytime between May 2020 and April 2021