Northwestern Connecticut Community College makes every effort to make payments and account maintenance as pain-free as possible. In fact, there are several ways to make your tuition payments.
For up-to-date tuition rates, click here.
How To Make a Payment
- In-person, Cashier’s Office – Room 206, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m to 4:30 p.m.
- By mail, Cashier’s Office, Northwestern Connecticut Community College, 4 Park Place, Winsted, CT 06098
- Online, Login into your student account and pay with a credit card at myCommNet.
- By phone, Call the Cashier’s Office, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Cyndie Phillips, 860.738.6313
Alice Lapierre, 860.738.6415
Other Important Payment Information
- Full-time and part-time Northwestern Connecticut Community College students registering prior to the tuition due date must pay at least the non-refundable deposit of all fees applicable to the courses for which they are registered. Students who have a financial aid award are not required to make a payment at the point of registration. All tuition and fees will be applied to their financial aid award. If charges exceed the award for a semester the student will be billed the balance due.
- The total tuition applicable to the courses for which the student is registered is payable in one installment and is due by the established tuition due date unless a deferred payment schedule has been approved. Failure to have made all applicable payments by the established tuition due date will result in the withdrawal of the student’s registration.
- All registrations which occur after the established tuition due date must be accompanied by full payment of all tuition and fees applicable to the courses for which the student registers unless a deferred payment schedule has been approved.
- Students who have an unpaid balance due the College will be prohibited from registering until the prior financial obligation is resolved.