- Applicants must be a matriculated student at NCCC (enrolled in an associate degree program).
- Applicants must have completed at least six (6) credits in college-level courses (100-level or above).
- Full-time student scholarship recipients must enroll for at least twelve (12) credits.
- Part-time student scholarship recipients must enroll for at least six (6) credits.
Complete the Continuing or Graduating Student Scholarship online Application:
- File the 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) .Applicants must file the FAFSA to be considered for any scholarship that requires demonstrated financial need; detailed instructions for completing the FAFSA are contained in the Financial Aid section of the College’s webpage.
- Must be a matriculated student at NCCC (enrolled in an associate degree program).
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a NCCC faculty or staff member.
All scholarship applications and requested documents (essay and letter of recommendation) must be submitted by April 1, 2020 to:
NCCC Scholarship Committee
Northwestern Connecticut Community College
Park Place East
Winsted, CT 06098
Essays may also be emailed to: email@example.com (Please include your name and student ID on the essay.)
Incomplete or late scholarship applications will not be reviewed by the NCCC Scholarship Committee.